Digital Product Design Blog.
Articles, strategies, and best practices on building digital products.
Tailored for busy startups.
- Most of us interested in the startup world has already seen a chart explaining why most tech startups fail.
- Too often, when I'm in the research phase of a project, Excel emerges as an essential supplement or substitute for various types of software.
- To make a digital product simple, you should not necessarily force reducing complexity but rather manage it by clever design decisions.
- A decade after humanity appeared to have won the war against unintentionally opening windows, website administrators' appetite for our attention is far from depleted.
- How much sense does it make to design and develop an app in this competitive environment? How should you start to reduce the chances of failure? Let’s find out!